Sunday, 4 January 2026

Herbert's Spiky Midnight Match

Herbert's Spiky Midnight Match

Herbert's Spiky Midnight Match

The ballroom glowed with ruby and sapphire lights, illuminating the frantic New Year’s Eve party. Herbert, a shy hedgehog with chestnut quills, watched the dancers, convinced his sharp armour made romance impossible.

Then he saw Penelope—a charming lady hedgehog with lavender ribbons woven through her soft spines. She didn't fear his points; she saw his heart.

He stumbled onto the dance floor. "May I... try not to poke you?"

Penelope giggled, her eyes twinkling emerald green. They began a clumsy but joyful spin. As the clock chimed midnight, painting the sky with fireworks of shocking gold and violet, Herbert knew.

"I love you!" he squeaked.

"I love you too!" Penelope replied.

They found the nearest sleepy owl, and within five minutes, beneath the glittering confetti, they were married, their first New Year's Day kiss sealed with the promise of a perfectly spiky future.


 

森林的图书馆 [The Forest Library]

  点击这里看视频 / Video Click Here 欢迎来到《森林的图书馆》,这是一本专为六到十岁的小读者创作的奇妙童话。在这里,小动物们用翠绿的树叶当作书页,记录下大自然里每一个生动有趣的历史瞬间。让我们一起翻开这些会呼吸的叶子,去探索森林深处那些不为人知的秘密吧! ...