Sunday 7 January 2024

The Fish and the Frog

 

Fish and Frog in Love Story

The Fish and the Frog finding Love


Once upon a time, there was a fish who lived in a pond. She was very lonely, for she had no friends or family. She spent her days swimming around, looking for someone to talk to.


One day, she saw a frog sitting on a lily pad. He was croaking a song, and she was enchanted by his voice. She swam closer to him, and said, "Hello, Mr. Frog. You have a lovely voice. Can I be your friend?"


The frog looked at her, and said, "Hello, Miss Fish. You have a pretty tail. But I'm afraid we can't be friends. You see, I live on land, and you live in water. We are too different to get along."


The fish was sad, but she did not give up. She said, "But Mr. Frog, we have something in common. We both love music. Can't we at least sing together?"


The frog thought for a moment, and said, "Well, I suppose we can do that. But only for a little while. Then you must go back to your pond, and I must go back to my lily pad."


The fish agreed, and they began to sing. The fish sang with her gills, and the frog sang with his throat. They made a beautiful harmony, and they enjoyed each other's company.


They sang for a long time, until the sun began to set. The fish said, "Mr. Frog, I have to go now. It's getting dark, and I need to find a safe place to sleep."


The frog said, "Miss Fish, I have to go too. It's getting cold, and I need to find a warm place to sleep."


They looked at each other, and felt a strange feeling in their hearts. They realised that they had fallen in love.


They said, "Goodbye, my love. I hope to see you again tomorrow."


They kissed each other, and parted ways.


The next day, they met again, and sang together. They did this every day, for many days. They were very happy, but they also knew that their love was forbidden. They could not be together, for they belonged to different worlds.


They decided to run away, and find a place where they could live in peace. They packed their belongings, and left their homes.


They searched for a long time, until they found a river. The river was wide and deep, and it flowed to the sea. They thought that this was the perfect place for them.


They jumped into the river, and swam together. They felt free and joyful, and they thought that they had found their paradise.


But they soon realised that they had made a terrible mistake. The river was full of dangers, such as rapids, rocks, and predators. They had to struggle to survive, and they were terrified.


They said, "Oh, what have we done? We have left our safe and comfortable homes, and we have entered a world of pain and fear. We have sacrificed everything for our love, and we have gained nothing."


They regretted their decision, and wished that they could go back. But it was too late. The river was too strong, and it carried them away. They could not turn back, and they could not escape.


They held each other, and said, "I love you, my dear. I'm sorry for bringing you here. Please forgive me."


They said, "I love you too, my sweet. I don't blame you for anything. Please don't be sorry."


They kissed each other, and closed their eyes. They waited for the end, and hoped that they would meet again in another life.


The end.

Cricket is a Fun Game